The admission policy ensures special consideration to the differently abled, economically backward, scheduled castes and tribes, backward communities and the catholic minority. Except for these special categories, the rest of the seats are allotted purely on merit.
Criteria for Admission
- Walk-In Interviews for admission in all the B.Sc. Courses
- Communication Studies & Journalism combinations have entrance exams which is scheduled in the month of May.
- For the remaining B.A. Courses admissions is through Walk-In interviews.
- B.Com & BBM courses admission is based on merit.
- Admission to all PG courses is based on merit.
Requirements For Walk – In Interview / Admission for UG & PG courses
- Application form duly filled in with the two attested copies of the marks.
- Passport and Two stamp size photographs and One pass port size family photograph.
- SC/ST candidates – Caste Certificate issued by the Revenue Officer, with a validity of 5 years.
- Category IIA, IIB, IIIA, IIIB – Caste and Income Certificates issued by the Revenue Officer in the format prescribed by the Govt.
- Roman Catholic (R.C.) – Latest Extract of Baptism Certificate and Letter from Parish Priest.
- Full fees to be paid on the day of interview and admission.
- Fees once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.