The admission policy ensures special consideration to the differently abled, economically backward, scheduled castes and tribes, backward communities and the catholic minority. Except for these special categories, the rest of the seats are allotted purely on merit.
- Application forms for admission for the academic year 2015-2016 are available ONLINE
- Only online submission of applications will be accepted
- Fees for application to be paid through the Payment Gateway (Online Payment)
- Application fee for UG Programmes: Rs. 350/ and PG Programmes: Rs. 500/
- Fees should be paid on the day of the interview. Fees once paid will not be refunded under any circumstance.
- Students have to study the language (Second language) studied at the last qualifying examination.
- A soft copy of the applicant’s recent passport size photo is mandatory to be uploaded on the application. (Less than 512 KB)
Criteria for Admission
- Communication Studies & B.A HONOURS in Communication Studies has entrance exams which is scheduled on 28-04-2015 at 9 am.
- B.Com & BBM courses admission is based on merit.
- BCA Admissions - walk-in interview after the announcement of Results (Maths background Compulsory at the PUC / +2 /equivalent course)
- B.A & B.Sc walk-in interview after the announcement of Results
- Admission to all PG courses is based on merit.