MOUNT CARMEL COLLEGE
No. 58, Palace Road, Bangalore, India - 560 052
Phone: +91 80 22261759, Fax: +91 80 22286386, E-mail:
Mount Carmel College is an educational institution primarily for women. Located in the Garden city Bangalore.
Admissions Open For - Under graduate and Post graduate degree courses.
New PG Courses
- M.Com - Industry Integrated
- M.Com - International Business studies
- M.Sc - Fashion Technology, Eligibility: any degree with Fashion apparel Design / Textiles and clothing / Fashion Technology / any recognized degree with post graduate diploma in Fashion technology.
- M.Sc - Human Development: Eligibility: Degree in Home Science/ Psychology/ Human Development
- M.Sc - NanoScience and Technology - under innovative programme of UGC
Eligibility- any Science degree with mathematics at PUC level.
Admission Notice for
B.Com and BBM Courses
- Last date for submission of filled in application is 09.05.2013 by 3pm
- First list of selected candidates will be announced on 11.05.2013 by 2pm along with the day and date of interview.
- Fees to be paid in full by cash only on the day of interview, fees once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- For Admission requirements : Please refer to the acknowledgement sheet attached to the application
Admission Notice for
BA / B.Sc Courses
- Walk in interview for all BA, B.Sc Courses except PYEC from 07.05.2013 between 9am -12noon & 2pm – 4pm
- Students of ISC CBSE and other boards are required to submit their filled in application only after the announcement of their respective results.
Communicative Studies (PYEC) Entrance test will be held on 04.06.2013 at 9am, subject to availability of seats.
College reopens on 10th June for 2nd and 3rd year students
Admission forms for all under graduate and post graduate courses are being issued in the Main office.
Check out the new post graduate courses for the academic year 2013-14 : M.Com ( Industry Integrated) and Masters in International Business.
Mount Carmel Institute of Management, sister institution of the prestigious Mount Carmel College, Bangalore are recruiting a Placement Officer. The incumbent should have relevant the post graduate qualifications, at least 10 years work experience in the industry in either a HR or Marketing role. He or she should have proven capability to network effectively with the decision makers within the industry and across verticals. Strong interpersonal and intra personal abilities are a must and the candidate should be comfortable around the student community and have the motivation to empower and enable them to realize their true potential in their career and otherwise. Compensation will be as per industry standards. Please apply online on or before the 17th June 2013 by 3.00pm ; or mail in your application to reach Sr Juanita (
Our College is awarded A grade under the CGPA system of Accreditation in 2012.
Recognized College by UGC as a College with Potential for Excellence.
Information Published in compliance With the provisions of the RTI Act.
Financial Aid / Support
Library & information Centre
Research on Campus
UGC Supported Programmes
Green Initiatives on Campus
LIBRARY & INFORMATION CENTER
RESEARCH ON CAMPUS
GREEN INITIATIVE ON CAMPUS
Copyright © 2013. Mount Carmel College, Bangalore. All Rights Reserved.
HYVA IT Solutions